Nagios E-mail

Hugo Rebello hugo.rebello at dhl.com
Mon Apr 10 14:38:35 CEST 2006

Guys,

I am looking for a solution to send alert by e-mail using my main e-mail
server. I wouldn´t like to use the sendmail into the Nagios server.
Anybody knows how can I do that ?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Hugo

--
Hugo Rebello
LISM - Local Information Security Manager

DHL Express (Brazil) Ltda
Av. Santa Marina, 1660 - Lapa
05036-001 - São Paulo - SP

Phone : 55 11 3618 3346