user nagiosadmin not found: /nagios/

roberto pereira roberto6400 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 22:00:49 CEST 2006

 Hi, I am installing nagios on FC4, I had modified , the files configurations  according to: nagios.org.

 Now I have this error:  user nagiosadmin not found: /nagios/

 I can see this error in:  ( in  tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log )

 My config files:

 the user files is in: /usr/local/nagios/etc
  htpasswd -c  /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users nagiosadmin

 in apache:

 <Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin">
     Options ExecCGI
     AllowOverride None
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
     AuthName "Nagios Access"
     AuthType Basic
     AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users
     Require valid-user
 </Directory>

 Alias /nagios /usr/local/nagios/share

 <Directory "/usr/local/nagios/share">
     Options None
     AllowOverride None
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
     AuthName "Nagios Access"
     AuthType Basic
     AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users
     Require valid-user
 </Directory>

 the cgi.cfg has  use_authentication=0,  because I would like test before without passwd, but anyway I can't loggin.

 any idea ..  why the nagios search the user in /nagios/ , where is this file ?

 thank you

 Robert

Correo Yahoo!