Not able ot view hosts/services in the Trends.cgi link

Shivkumar shivkumar at outbackwifi.com
Fri Apr 7 12:29:12 CEST 2006

Refer Your Mail : Begin Quote Hugo van der KooijEnd Quote
> On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, satish kumar wrote:
>
>> I have enabled the service check/notification. It is a full fledged
>> monitoring server except for these three links not working.
>
> And how can we verify your statement? You have to show your config to this
> list of all relevant parts. None of the readers here can tell anything
> about your config unless you show it.
>
> Hugo.
>
> --
> 		Don't meddle in the affairs of magicians,
> 		for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Hi,
What constitutes a "full fledged" monitoring server? One with
Notifications & Services disabled?
IMHO, its your browser thats broken. Pl check with at least two other
(non-proprietary) browsers like firefox etc and let us know what happens