Turn on Notifications en masse?

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 20:15:07 CEST 2006

I am not sure how you disabled notifications but there is the
ENABLE_NOTIFICATIONS external command.  Likewise, there is a
DISABLE_NOTIFICATIONS external command as well:

http://www.nagios.org/developerinfo/externalcommands/commandlist.php

You can very easily write a CGI to execute the external commands with
a single click.