Putting Host/Services in maintenance mode

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:49:34 CEST 2006

Math sucks:

Unscheduled	6d 20h 55m 39s	98.171%	98.212%
Scheduled	0d 3h 0m 11s	1.788%	1.788%
Total	6d 23h 55m 50s	99.959%	100.000%

Break it down into seconds:

Unscheduled:  593739
Scheduled   :    10811
Total           :  604550

10811/604550 == 0.017882723

0.017882723 == 1.788% in the scheduled downtime.

I hope I am on the right track with your question.