Context help?

Lawrence, Lynne Lynne.G.Lawrence at uscg.mil
Wed Apr 5 20:19:27 CEST 2006

Hugo, others interested in context-sensitive help,

I have written some context help for my environment with some tools to
maintain and install it, as well as brief service description docs that
are integrated (and linked through sevice extended info).

I have attached a tar.gz file containing my "generic" files (those not
containing any site-specific service documentation).   Please have a
look - there are READMEs - and use whatever you find useful.  Basically,
unwrap the file, cd to the nagios_userdoc dir, and do 'make all' to
generate a linked set of docs in the ./build dir.  A 'make install' will
install the files in /usr/local/nagios.

Maybe this can get you started,

Lynne Lawrence