Errors in my log since upgrade to 2.1

Gabriel Matthews gabriel at cinergycom.com
Wed Apr 5 19:37:46 CEST 2006

Nothing that I see has anything to do with nagios.. a few errors about
smbd looking for a cups printer, that's about it.

I don't see any memory usage errors, either.. although, where would that
be logged?  Also, how do I know what the maximum number of processes is
for the nagios user?

Forgive my ignorance, I'm no linux-master.
--

  † Gabriel Matthews
    Senior Network Support Technician