ORACLE instance and CHECK_NRPE: No output returned from daemon

Sandeep Narasimha Murthy sandeep-n-murthy at telecom.pt
Tue Apr 4 18:07:08 CEST 2006

Hello,

My command is invoking a script which verifies the state of an Oracle instance. My problem is when I invoke this command, I get a
CHECK_NRPE: No output returned from daemon   Error. The problem has to be with invoking this script because if I substitute the code in the script with just an echo, it works fine.

I tried implementing what I had posted below earlier on but it doesn't work in this case.

Any ideas/ suggestions ??

thanks

sg