Scheduling downtimes with external command?

Joris Ludo Ludo.Joris at ua.ac.be
Mon Apr 3 13:22:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

http://www.nagios.org/developerinfo/externalcommands/commandinfo.php?com
mand_id=118

HTH

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] Namens Matthias
Eichler
Verzonden: maandag 3 april 2006 13:09
Aan: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: [Nagios-users] Scheduling downtimes with external command?

Dear List,

maybe I am just blind, but I cant find any documented
external command for scheduling downtimes from an external
application.

Has anybody experiences with this?

Thanks,

Matthias Eichler

language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
territory!
reporting any issue.