check_snmp_int.pl problem

Neil Lehouillier neil.lehouillier at telusplanet.net
Sat Apr 1 18:41:46 CEST 2006

Thanks...

that worked great.  Anyone out there wouldn't happen to know how to make the
check_snmp_int.pl script display the statistics within nagios?

Currently when I query the interface on a box I get:

a green line with the following:
                  NIC Usage

     OK 04-01-2006 09:29:54 3d 22h 47m 8s 1/3 3Com 3C90x Ethernet Adapter

I would like to see the statistics within the 3com 3C90x line.

Also does anyone know what happens when there are multiple nics within the
same box?  Does it display all the interfaces or just the first one?

Thanks again....

Neil