check_snmp_int.pl problem

Neil Lehouillier neil.lehouillier at telusplanet.net
Sat Apr 1 07:32:02 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I hoping someone out there can help me out.  I'm having a problem with the check_snmp_int.pl script.

When I issue the following command from the command line  "check_snmp_int.pl -H 192.168.0.12 -C public -n -w 600,600 -c 800,800" to display the status of all the network adapters I get the following:

MS TCP Loopback interface:UP, 3Com SOHO PCI:UP:2 UP: OK

But when I issue the command from nagios I only receive the following on the nagios web screen:  (I omitted the date time and other non essential info)

NIC Usage                               MS TCP Loopback interface

Why doesn't it show the 3com info or any other status information?

Also does anyone know of a way that I can get it to omitt the Loopback interface?

Any help is appreciated....

Thanks....

Neil