How to configure nagios2.0b4 with nagios-db.....

Prashant Jawale jawale_prashant at extenprise.net
Thu Sep 29 17:41:08 CEST 2005

Hello to all board,

	I want to configure nagios with postgresql such that nagios stores it's
check results and runtime information in postgresql.
I am using "nagios2.0b4" and additional module "nagios-db".
	I really can't figure out how to use nagios-db to get work done. Please
does anyone knows how to use nagios-db with nagios. May be any tutorial,
any site, any help....

	Thanks in advance for all help, it's really urgent...

-Prash

believed to be clean.