Anyone Using QPage?

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Fri Sep 30 20:23:40 CEST 2005

> I've just installed QPage but cannot figure out how to get it to load upon
> system startup as a deamon.  Does anyone have a startup script that they
> can send me?

Uh...  Pretty simple.  I don't have a "startup script" persay,
since I'm running this on OpenBSD, but this is all it takes:

# Qpage daemon
if [ -x /usr/local/bin/qpage ]; then
        echo -n ' qpage'; /usr/local/bin/qpage -q 30
fi

So, just a '/usr/local/bin/qpage -q 30' would do fine for you in
an init script.

Benny

--
"Now, that next spring you find in your garage a creature that
looks like a cross-bred badger and anaconda. A badgerconda."