Who is maintaining NRPE?

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Sep 30 13:43:47 CEST 2005

Lori Adams wrote:
> I can't seem to get to your site.  http://oss.op5.se/nagios.  I am
> trying to find the latest package or sources for nrpe on solaris.  Would
> your site have the most recent ones?

Yes. My ISP is however thoroughly stubborn about their stupidity. I have
dual static IP's at home, and they only seem to be capable of serving
one at the time. I didn't even know about it until people started
complaining about not being able to reach oss.op5.se (obviously, it
works from the inside).

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se