NSClient install problem

VINAY_SHARMA at advanex.co.jp VINAY_SHARMA at advanex.co.jp
Thu Sep 29 03:30:10 CEST 2005

Hi Pavel,

               Is there Firewall in between Nagios Server and Your windows
client.if not then you can install NSClient on windows client machine after
it will work.i am using same here.

works fantastic..

Thanks & regards
**************************************
Vinay Sharma
Information Systems and Solutions-Associates
Advanex Inc (www.advanex.co.jp)
Phone : 813-3822-5863
Fax         : 813-5815-7881
Email       : vinay_sharma at advanex.co.jp

                      "Pavel Santos"
                      <p_santos at psantos.no-ip.org>         宛先:     <VINAY_SHARMA at advanex.co.jp>
                      送信者:                              cc:       <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>,
                      nagios-users-admin at lists.sour         <nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net>
                      ceforge.net                          件名:     RE: [Nagios-users] NSClient install problem

                      2005/09/29 10:25

VINAY,

I added the cpu load in both command and service cfg files but I'm getting
an error.  "connection refused by host"  could it be because I'm still
running NRPE.

Pavel