Monitoring Hpux 10.01 And old versions of Solaris and AIX

Jose Orlando Muñoz B jose.munoz at proyectosbiz.com
Wed Sep 28 21:35:29 CEST 2005

My situation is a quite different, because the security is the most
important, in adition I can reach the servers using a NAT IP address
and passing trhougt a couple of firewalls.

I gonna try using ssh and check_by_ssh.

but I hope someone give me a new posibility.

Thanks for your help.

> I have a couple of old HPUX and Tru64 boxes I monitor using my own
plugins. They're just shell scripts. I use SNMP for some of it and rsh
to get vmstat and sar data. I'm in an isolated area so I don't have to
worry about security.
> -Jim

Solaris and AIX