PROCS CRITICAL

Richard Gliebe richard.gliebe at fhv.at
Wed Sep 28 14:05:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

every night, we get PROCS CRITICAL warnings from one of our FreeBSD
Servers.
[...]
09-27-2005 00:04:11
Service Alert
Zombi Processes
CRITICAL HARD
PROCS CRITICAL: 24 processes with STATE = Z
[...]

Is it possible to ask Nagios which processes are going into this state
'Z' (Zombies)

We are running Nagios Version 2.0b3 on FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE.

thanks
Richard

--
Richard Gliebe
Fachhochschule Vorarlberg GmbH / University for Applied Science

Hochschulstraße 1, A-6850 Dornbirn
Telefon ++43 / (0)5572 / 20336-2207
E-Mail: richard.gliebe at fhv.at