Problemas con check_dchp

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Mon Sep 26 22:49:35 CEST 2005

I'm not sure what your question says, but here's a guess at the answer.

DHCP is a local network protocol.  If the DHCP server you're trying to check
is on a different network from your nagios server, you either need to have
an intermediate server/router that provides DHCP relay, or execute the
check_dhcp from a machine in the same network as the DHCP server.