problem after upgrade from 1.6 to 2.0b4

Gabriel Matthews gabriel at cinergycom.com
Tue Sep 20 16:33:51 CEST 2005

I get the following, now that I've upgraded from 1.6 to 2.0b4, for my
alerts:

Notification Type: PROBLEM

Service: disk_space
Host: SAMWISE
Address: 172.16.17.2
State: UNKNOWN

Date/Time: $

Additional Info:

$

I used most of my old config files in the upgrade, not wanting to
recreate everything from scratch.  The event log on the web interface
shows the correct info.  Has anybody seen this before?

--
Gabriel Matthews
Senior Network Support Technician

If I denied the existance of the sun, I would find it rather difficult
to be zealous in my convictions in the light of its brilliance.