probkem with multiple check_command

Gabriele Di Giambelardini gabriele_d_g at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 20 15:55:04 CEST 2005

Hi, to all.
My name is Gabriele, i'm writing from italy.
I have a problem... I have an host that offer more services, i want to check all services on this host.
How could i configure it??
Es.

# CONTROLLA ciccio
define service {
use                            generic-service          ; Name of service template to use
host_name                      ciccio
service_description            ciccio
is_volatile                    0
check_period                   24x7
max_check_attempts             3
normal_check_interval          3
retry_check_interval           1
contact_groups                 mag-admin
notification_interval          12
notification_period            24x7
notification_options           w,u,c,r
check_command                  check_telnet!8786
check_command                  check_http check_ftp check_telnet!8080 etc etc???
}

thanks