Mail messages not getting sent out

Ray La Peyre ray.lapeyre at itng.com.au
Tue Sep 20 08:35:51 CEST 2005

Thanks for the help.

It still doesn't go through though. The delivery notification says:

550-Verification failed for <root at localhost.localdomain>
550-unroutable mail domain "localhost.localdomain"

Do I need to set up a masquerade or something similar?

I will see what I can do about the auto reply. Its annoying me too