Mail messages not getting sent out

Ray La Peyre ray.lapeyre at itng.com.au
Tue Sep 20 07:52:06 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply,

I have already set up that up, Notifications are enabled already. I did a
bit more troubleshooting and discovered that it will email a notification if
it's a service that goes down (not a host) and only to an internal address
not an external address (ie root at localhost works but something like
user at mydomain.com wont)