premature end of script

Jelle De Pot jelledp at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 12:21:19 CEST 2005

Hello all,

Thanks already for your help.

>There could be many reasons. Your web server
error_log >should provide
> more specific information.

The error I stated before:
"[Sun Sep 18 08:26:59 2005] [error] [client
217.22.180.65] Premature end of script headers:
status.cgi, referer:
http://jelle.maltacentral.com/nagios/side.html"

(the same happens with all the other cgis)

is found in the error_log and no more errors are shown
there. maybe someone has any idea where I can find
more specific information?

Best regards,
Jelle De Pot