Problem Installing Plugins

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Sep 16 22:01:25 CEST 2005

That's certainly excessive and shouldn't take longer than a couple
minutes. Some leading questions --

What does config.log indicate?
Is your ping command executable as the user configure is being run as?
Can you ping?
What is it's output?
What OS is this being done on?
Do you have SELinux enabled and is it interfering with your ability to
ping hosts?

--
Marc