nagios configuration

enediel gonzalez enediel at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:16:14 CEST 2005

Hello everyone:

I have nagios running, and I need a tool for the configuration of it, I
don't know  if nagios brings the interface to declare hosts, services, etc,
basically something writting on php, perl, and possible mysql if it's
neccesary.

I was trying with nagat, an others tools I found at sourceforge.net, but it
seems like nobody is using the mailing lists associated to them.

which is the way most used for this purposes?

Thanks in advance for any answer.
Regards
Enediel