perfparse doesn't display hosts, services

John Christian potus98 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 13:55:15 CEST 2005

Thanks for the suggestion. I stopped nagios and
perfparsed, then started perfparse, changed the perms
on the perfdata-service.log file, and started nagios.
I repated this a few times while trying different
perms on the pipe.

prwxrwxrwx   1 root     other          0 Sep 14 07:34
perfdata-service.log

prwxrwxrwx   1 nagios   nagios         0 Sep 14 07:34
perfdata-service.log

prw-r-----   1 nagios   nagios         0 Sep 14 07:40
perfdata-service.log

I continue to receive the following error in
nagios.log:

Warning: File
'/usr/local/nagios/var/perfdata-service.log' could not
be opened - service performance data will not be
written to file!

Other ideas on what I'm missing?
-John