odd permission problem

Char Skall charskall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:35:45 CEST 2005

I have Nagios running fine. All of my orginal settings work fine and
everything is being checked like i want. I can make adjustments to
services.cfg and other cfg files and restart nagios without issue.

Until I added a new host. I created thenew host and added it to the
appropriate host group. The new host appears perfectly in the scheduling que
and even shows its status as "ok". The problem is it will not appear in host
group overview and when I click on it I get the "It appears as though you do
not have permission to view information for this host...". I am logging in
as the only user thats been entered "nagiosadmin" and have set that user for
all of the access permissions in cgi.cfg . I also made sure the nagiosadmin
is listed as the contact for all host groups. I can access everything else
without problems just this one newly added host.