nagios web interface work with enabled SELinux

hamideh daliri niceforums at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 10:20:27 CEST 2005

hi,
when i install nagis on RHEL4 i have some problems
with nagios web interface and it was an internal error
by apache that forends said me it is because of
SELinux that is active on RHEL4 and for using web
interface of nagios it sould be disabled .
but now it is ok althought SELinux is enabled on my
box,i have defined new type for nagios and replace the
security context of all files and diectories in nagios
dir with it and write some rules in apache.te .
if anyone is eager in this issue tell me to describe
more and put codes ,

tnx .