nagios.cmd file

Bobby Bradshaw bobby.bradshaw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:58:59 CEST 2005

I looked at the reference location in the nagios.cfg file already,
which is /var/spool/nagios/nagios.cmd and it is not there. I also
looked anywhere on my nagios server where Nagios is referenced and
....no nagios.cmd file.

Nagios documentation says that that file is created on nagios startup,
then deleted on shutdown.  Well, my Nagios is running fine, but can't
find nagios.cmd file.

On 9/9/05, Marc Powell <marc at ena.com> wrote:

> [...]

Bobby Bradshaw, Jr.
bobby.bradshaw at gmail.com