services get lost sometimes

David Jacobson davidj at synaq.com
Fri Sep 9 17:17:00 CEST 2005

Hi Evgeny,

You have multiple instances of Nagios running, make sure you kill all
nagios processes and start it up again.

Regards,
David

On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 19:17 +0400, Evgeny Stepanov wrote:
> hello nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net !
>
> Does anybody know, why my services occasionally get lost sometimes? I
> load service detail page with nagios web interface and it says i have
> total of 31 services, but really i have 68. When i refresh the page a
> couple of times it shows me all my 68 services. after some period of
> time they get lost again and after refreshing the page they appear
> again.
>
> What's going on? Maybe there are any cache or something? Actually
> those services get lost from any page i load, summary, servicegroup,
> whatever. Any suggestions what to check?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Evgeny

Regards,

David Jacobson
Technical Director
SYNAQ (Pty) Ltd

Tel:    011 245 5888
Direct: 011 245 5889
Fax:    011 783 9275
Cell:   083 235 0760
Mail:   davidj at synaq.com
Web:    http://www.synaq.com

Key Fingerprint
8246 FCE1 3C22 7EFB E61B  18DF 6E8B 65E8 BD50 78A1