Event handler question

Mark Ahlstrom mark.ahlstrom at managedmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:12:52 CEST 2005

No, it didn't have any special characters. The output was 6  through 10
(the numbers are the array slices in @ARGV)

0 :: OK
1 :: HARD
2 :: 3
3 :: smt
4 :: DISKS
5 :: 1126206404
6 :: All
7 :: disks
8 :: below
9 :: warning/critical
10 :: thresholds

One of the odd things with this is the event handler with "$OUTPUT$"
defined in the command would only execute on the recovery, even though
the log showed Nagios running the command.

The other odd thing was finding out nagios would execute the command
even in downtime.

Mark

I don't use event handlers but that seems awfully strange. Does the
output include special characters like ', ", &, etc that aren't being
quoted properly when in a non-OK state?

--
Marc