Status Map Woes

Leonard Miller Leonard.Miller at baesystems.com
Thu Sep 8 20:40:21 CEST 2005

Me thinks me fingered it out.  I missed the default_statusmap_layout option.
DOH!!!!

>>> "Leonard Miller" <Leonard.Miller at baesystems.com> 9/8/2005 8:44:17 AM >>>
Hi,
I've recently seen problems with status map, now it's my turn.

I can see the map, but all my hosts are in a circle with
the ? image representing each host.

I created a hostextinfo.cfg file and added
cfg_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg
to my nagios.cfg file.  I tried changing the coords
for my host several times, but it just won't budge.

So far this is all I have in my hostextinfo.cfg file:
define hostextinfo{
        host_name       HOSTNAME
        notes           Wireless WDS
        2d_coords       300,550
        3d_coords       100.0,50.0,75.0
        }

Running Nagios 2.0b4
What I am trying to do is move because I want set my wireless radios
in a tree under the WDS.

Thanks in advance
Leonard