Setting env variables from misc commands (email from field)

Chris Wilson chris at aidworld.org
Thu Sep 8 18:06:05 CEST 2005

Hi Blake,

> I should have stated that I'm using nullmailer, don't need a full
> featured SMTP, I just relay off of our exchange server

This is really a nullmailer question, not Nagios. Changing the address
should be done in nullmailer, and maybe it ignores the USER environment
variable. Check the nullmailer docs for how to do this. If it doesn't
support it, you could try another mailer (mailx maybe).

Cheers, Chris.
--
(aidworld) chris wilson | chief engineer (chris at aidworld.org)