statusmap icons

Arno Lehmann al at its-lehmann.de
Thu Sep 1 23:23:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

Gonzales, Youn wrote:

> I am not able to view gd2 images in internet explorer. Is there a plugin
> or something I need to install?

No, you don't view them directly. They are used by libgd to create the
statusmap image.

You can simply convert one of your gifs to a gd2 format image, modify
the configuration concerning hostextinfo to use the gd image, and see
what happens. See the manual secion on extended information
configuration for details, but note that my experience was that only gd
images worked. I never tried to determine if that was a configuration
error, an incorrect manual description, or anything else.

With Nagios 1.2 and 2.0b3, by the way.

Arno

IT-Service Lehmann                    al at its-lehmann.de