statusmap icons

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Thu Sep 1 23:52:17 CEST 2005

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Gonzales, Youn wrote:

> The GD2 images work on the statusmap, but do not work on the popup, so
> it looks like I can either have the image on the map or the image on the
> popup, but not both.

>From docs:
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/xodtemplate.html#hostextinfo

define hostextinfo{
 	host_name	host_name
 	notes	note_string
 	notes_url	url
 	action_url	url
 	icon_image	image_file
 	icon_image_alt	alt_string
 	vrml_image	image_file
 	statusmap_image	image_file
 	2d_coords	x_coord,y_coord
 	3d_coords	x_coord,y_coord,z_coord
    	}

Note:
icon_image/vrml_image - should be png/gif/jpg
statusmap_image - should be gd2