@sysconfdir@/cgi.cfg - Installation setup problem

Elizar M. Palad elizar.palad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 04:45:46 CEST 2005

Hi! Ok, i rerun configure script after installed perl, seems ok. no error
and all
the .h files are created and there's no more error in make install-config (i
had one before)
 i am using the minimal.cfg to test nagios.
I started nagios without any options.
 /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
 and it says:
sh: @libexecdir@/check_ping: not found
sh: @libexecdir@/check_users: not found
sh: @libexecdir@/check_procs: not found
 Is this ok?
 The IE page now has an error...
  It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for
any of the hosts you requested...

 If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.
  I didn't set up any authentication for nagios. Maybe it caused the error
above?
if it does, how to use nagios without authentication?
 thanks!

--
----
Don't Tell Me How Hard You Work..