configuring nagiosgrapher to not use regex for matching service names

Christopher House chouse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:34:02 CET 2005

Is there a way to have nagiosgrapher (
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Charts.42.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1%5Bp_view%5D=195)
not use regex to match the service_name in its ngraph.cfg? I have several
services that start with:
 Dsk: /prod
 (such as Dsk: /prod/pl , Dsk: /prod/home , etc)
 When viewing the ngraph.log, it saves values for those other variables
related to the other services.
 Also, when viewing the graphs, they are messed up by having duplicate
legends at the bottom, etc.
 I could go in to more detail if necessary but I just need to know which
lines in which scripts (collect2.pl?) to change so that it only matches on a
full match instead of regex *servicename*.
 From the documentation:
=====
- service_name
With the help of this regexp/part NagiosGRapher will identify the individual
services. eg. "lx-procs" will match on "lx-procs", "lx-procs samba",
"all lx-procs", ...

If you need trailling spaces in the service name, add a dollar sing:

service_name special_service $

Otherwise the names will be right trimmed.
=====
I don't want regex, just full match. Please let me know if this is possible,
and where to do it, or let me know a better way to put my services in
ngraph.cfg.
 Thanks!

--
Christopher House