nagiosgraph map file

Davy Gaussen nagiosadmin at snef.fr
Sun Oct 30 19:42:00 CET 2005

Thanks for your help Moshe,

I've tried the entries of the map file from the site you gave to me. But I
still have some troubles to use correctly nagiosgraph to graph all the
check_nt checks but the cpu load one. I'me sure it's because I use french
window systems and it also depends my syntax in services checks.

Do domebody can send me his map file for nagiosgraph please ??

Thank you all by advance