check process

Jun Li jun at lifecapturemedia.com
Fri Oct 28 20:38:48 CEST 2005

hi,
I searched whole day today about the program which check remote host process
with IP, port, and process command info, but didn't find yet.

By the way, we don't want to check process by snmp because we want the regular
port info not snmp's.

Anyone can let me know?

Thank you greatly for your great help,
JUn