Weird error with Nagios 2.0b4 on RHEL 4

Ritter, Nicholas nicholas.ritter at americantv.com
Fri Oct 28 19:33:28 CEST 2005

Although I have learned quite a bit from the conversation, I still have this problem on 64bit RHEL v4 where the service checks are not occurring properly for some reason. I assume from the lack of others on the list that this problem either has not been seen before, or is in error with something either I or DAG have during compile, RPM build, and installation. Given DAG's experience with building RPMs, I would more much more inclined to think that the problem is either in my installation, or a bug of some sort in 2.0b4.

Are there any suggestions as to how I should fix these issues? Or is it best to install 32-bit Linux on the platform?

Nicholas