Nagios Vs MOM

Ray La Peyre ray.lapeyre at itng.com.au
Fri Oct 28 02:15:13 CEST 2005

Luckily for me I don't work there I am outsourced. Thanks for the reply. I
have looked into it more and have not really found a large number of useful
things that can be done with MOM that cant be done with Nagios. Nagios is
much better in the respect that it can monitor a very large amount of hosts
without the problem and expense of licenses. MOM requires a licence be
purchased for all clients as well as the server (with the exception of MOM
for workgroups which has a limit of 10 servers) MOM has a very large amount
of options to momitor but few of them are very useful