help me.php error with nagiosQL

VINAY_SHARMA at advanex.co.jp VINAY_SHARMA at advanex.co.jp
Thu Oct 27 03:18:13 CEST 2005

when i open nagios QL page i got this error on index.php page...

Fatal error: Failed opening required
'/var/www/html/functions/prepend_adm.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear/') in /var/www/html/nagiosQL/index.php on
line 42

Thanks & regards
**************************************
Vinay Sharma
Information Systems and Solutions-Associates
Advanex Inc (www.advanex.co.jp)
Fon   : 813-3822-5863
Fax         : 813-5815-7881
Email       : vinay_sharma at advanex.co.jp

                      Radhika <radhiilu at yahoo.com>
                      送信者:                              宛先:     Fred <f1216 at yahoo.com>, nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
                      nagios-users-admin at lists.sour        cc:
                      ceforge.net                          件名:     Re: [Nagios-users] Ugent help required regarding new hosts adding error

                      2005/10/27 00:51

hi fred i have checked the hostgroup.cfg and host.cfg file both are
existing one thing i have to menction recently we have changed my server
ipaddress to public ipaddress this could cause any problems to entering new
hosts.

Please help me how to fix this

Fred <f1216 at yahoo.com> wrote:
 Have you looked on line 69 in the hostgroup.cfg file and then
 verified that a host entry for that host exists in the main
 configuration?

 -FredC