HP Integrated Lights Out

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Oct 25 19:14:08 CEST 2005

This might be useful --

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/int-snmptrap.html

"This example explains how to easily generate alerts in Nagios for SNMP
traps that are received by the UCD-SNMP snmptrapd daemon. These
directions assume that the host which is receiving SNMP traps is not the
same host on which Nagios is running. If your monitoring box is the same
box that is receiving SNMP traps you will need to make a few
modifications to the examples I provide. Also, I am assuming that you
having installed the nsca daemon on your monitoring server and the nsca
client (send_nsca) on the machine that is receiving SNMP traps."