AW: Restrict Users

Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de
Tue Oct 25 16:55:40 CEST 2005

Ther is no possibility to restrict the viewing of hosts in nagios by the
accessing client, but by contactgroup. Only contacts whose contactgroup is
assigned to a host will see this specific host on the web-interface.
Example:

Host A -> Contactgroup A
Host B -> Contactgroup B
Host C -> Contactgroup A, Contactgroup B

Contactgroup A will see Host A and Host C, Contactgroup B will see only Host
B and C

Of course you will need authorization activated for the cgi´s.

Greetz, Thomas.

P.S.:A client-based possibility would be to assign a specific contact to
each client, and then us the same rules as described above.

Thomas Zimmer
Produktservice & Betrieb
Betrieb & Support
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie., Frankfurt a. Main

Internet: http://www.oppenheim.de <http://www.oppenheim.de/>
E-Mail: thomas.zimmer at oppenheim.de