nagiosQL

VINAY_SHARMA at advanex.co.jp VINAY_SHARMA at advanex.co.jp
Tue Oct 25 08:19:16 CEST 2005

Dear All,

             I have configured nagios 2.0.4b and nagiosQL when i try to
access nagiosql login page its diplayed only blank.login user name and
password is ok and can login on page.but there is no content on index.php
page.please help me.ssl_error_log is below..

[Mon Oct 24 22:05:32 2005] [warn] RSA server certificate is a CA
certificate (BasicConstraints: CA == TRUE !?)
[Mon Oct 24 22:05:32 2005] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN)
`localhost.localdomain' does NOT match server name!?
[Mon Oct 24 22:05:35 2005] [warn] RSA server certificate is a CA
certificate (BasicConstraints: CA == TRUE !?)
[Mon Oct 24 22:05:35 2005] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN)
`localhost.localdomain' does NOT match server name!?

Thanks & regards
**************************************
Vinay Sharma
Information Systems and Solutions-Associates
Advanex Inc (www.advanex.co.jp)
Fon   : 813-3822-5863
Fax         : 813-5815-7881
Email       : vinay_sharma at advanex.co.jp

                      Tao Yaoning
                      <yonienjcn at gmail.com>                宛先:     "nagios_user at s1test1.it" <nagios_user at s1test1.it>
                      送信者:                              cc:       nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
                      nagios-users-admin at lists.sour        件名:     Re: [Nagios-users] nagiosQL
                      ceforge.net

                      2005/10/06 23:16
                      Tao Yaoning へ返信してくださ
                      い

Does your directory really exists?

I just make my nagiosQL working. It's really great. In fact, you don't need
have a running nagions daemon, when you run nagiosQL. Like me, I don't run
nagios, in fact I didn't configure anything for my nagios. but my nagiosQL
still works fine, and I can configure my nagios configuration file with
nagiosQL