cgi issues

Marcel Mitsuto Fucatu Sugano msugano at uolinc.com
Mon Oct 24 17:54:27 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 10:26 -0500, Tim Wolak wrote:
> All,
>
> I have setup Nagios before but don't recall having this issue before...
> I have apache setup but maybe I'm missing something but I have no
> permissions when I login to view anything.  If I set the permissions to
> 0 in the cgi config everything is fine.  What am I missing?

Probably the group apache runs. It should be the same as the group who
executes cgi's or external commands. Reading the documentation lead me
to the right configuration of the webserver and permissions on cgis. I
think you should read and follow the steps more carefully.

HTH,

--
Marcel Mitsuto Fucatu Sugano <msugano at uolinc.com>
Universo Online S.A. -- http://www.uol.com.br