nagios to mrtg

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Thu Oct 20 20:10:13 CEST 2005

In message <200510201754.j9KHsw7l028954 at mx1.cs.umb.edu>,
"John P. Rouillard" writes:
>In message <200510201106.28363.jun at lifecapturemedia.com>,
>Jun Li writes:
>>Now I am still thinking a better way to solving my problem. Adding
>>header/footer just generate a steadic page.
>
>No it doesn't with the patch. The patch makes the header and footer
>into CGI scripts and it can be as dynamic as you want.

I eviewed the email trail from that time and sadly I only did the
patch for nagios 2. So if you aren't running nagios 2, you will have
to roll your own patch.

The email message is at:

  https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=6936830

Not sure where the actual patch file is though. For those interested
in adding it to nagios 1.x, you can probably look in the sourceforge
CVS tree to see how I did it. Basically I stat'ed the header/footer
file and if it as executable, I executed it.

				-- rouilj
John Rouillard