hostextinfo.cfg doesnt been read

Rob Moss robmossrm at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 13:00:24 CEST 2005

Andreas Brandino wrote:

>btw, what should i prefer??
>

>use mysql (or any other rdbms) or prefer text files???
>
>what is easier to maintain ?
>
>in future releases templates will be replaced with sql??

Both have pro's and cons.

If you have lots (thousands) of records, probably a database.
Otherwise, flat files are easier to maintain and are more reliable (in
most cases).

By the way, I received this email 3 times. Please check your email
client and/or mail server, as it's a little annoying to receive the same
email over and over again.

rob.