error happen when config nagios in the first time....

CC Yuen ccyuen at hkcert.org
Tue Oct 18 09:59:30 CEST 2005

Dear list,

This is my first time to config Nagios, but very bad luck when I config the cfg file it prompt up
the Woops msg. I have read many related web site but still cannot resolve it.
I have check around the cgi.cfg, nagios.cfg, were follow the suggested setting.
The cgi-bin alias is correct and accessable. Then what else can I do? It make me very confuse ~.~

Hope can give some idea to me......

Regards
Chung