Unable to get to status map

Ray La Peyre ray.lapeyre at itng.com.au
Tue Oct 18 08:06:38 CEST 2005

Hi all

I have successfully setup nagios and everything works well. The only trouble
I am having is when I click on the status map (NOT the 3-D Status Map that
works fine) I get an:

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring
page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page
about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 404

I also get the same message when I click on trends and on Alert histogram.

As far as I can tell everything else seems to be working. Any suggestions
would be quite helpful

Thanks